Check out this website!

I can’t post the final instalment in my Halloween devil horns tutorial quite yet, because I haven’t had a chance to take any photos of me wearing them.  I’ll get onto that this evening.  In the meantime, I’d like to introduce you to an artist called Ethis.



Just one of Ethis' many stunning sculptures.  You can see them all on his website.


Ethis makes some absolutely stunning pieces that are very appropriate for the Halloween season.  This website came my way, as so many good things do, via Propnomicon.  It’s in French, but don’t be put off if you don’t read French because the pictures speak for themselves.  Truly, www.ethiscrea.com is a Halloween goldmine.  There are artifacts, zombies, and plenty of costume related items like this cool post-apocalyptic bandit mask:




Some of these awesome things are even for sale!

Comments