Preliminary sketches

These are some abstract pattern sketches I spent some time mucking around with last night.  I did some stylized sea foam and wave patterns.  They're just preliminaries, so they're a bit rough around the edges (they're also rough around the edges because they're mostly scribbled freehand with a stylus), but I hope to use these ideas as decorative elements at some point.  I'm thinking it would be nice to do more with abstract decorative elements.

This one's based on sea foam


And this one's based on waves

This is why you shouldn't keep a computer in your bedroom.  Every morning I wake up and tell myself I will go to sleep at a reasonable time tonight so as not to feel like shite the next morning, and every night I muck around on the computer until the wee small hours.

Comments