Coming soon



Hi there.

Nice to see you here; thanks for reading. I’m going to use this blog mainly as a virtual art exhibition to showcase my sculptures. The joy of an online exhibition is that anyone can see it, no matter where they are or what they’re doing. The drawback, of course, is that you can’t touch the exhibits, but most physical venues won’t let you do that either.

I’m a surrealist. Much of my inspiration comes from artists like Dali, H.R. Giger, Hieronymous Bosch, Gustav Klimt and Philip Clairmont. Basically, I’m fascinated by anything that begins from a foundation of something recognisable and mundane, but which has something slightly “off” about it. Exploration always begins from a familiar starting point.

As time permits, I’ll be posting photos and talking about what I’m up to. I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
Seditiosus

Comments